As an important rule of thumb with all e-scooters or e-bikes, you should never leave them unattended whilst on charge.
Other important battery and charging safety notes
- If you notice any damage on the charger or cables, do not use it, and contact Pure Electric
- Avoid charging in temperature extremes. Only charge the e-scooter or e-bike in temperatures between 5°C and 40°C
- Always charge the e-scooter or e-bike in a safe and well ventilated area (e.g. away from flammable materials, children and pets and out of direct sunlight). Always unplug the charger when charging is finished.
- Only use the original charger purchased with this e-scooter, or an official Pure Electric replacement or upgraded charger, to charge your e-scooter or e-bike
- If you are not going to use your e-scooter for a long period, we recommend giving the e-scooter or e-bike a full charge at least once every month, to help maintain battery health.
You can find out more about how to make your e-scooter battery last longer here: Battery Maintenance.