Please read the returns policy fully to make sure you are eligible for a refund and that the process is as smooth as possible.
Returning an E-Scooter
- You’ll need to notify us that you'd like to return your product within 30 days of receiving it
- It must be correctly packaged and returned in the original box with all parts included (Charger, manual, accessories etc)
- The product must be in ‘as new’ and clean condition with no scratches, blemishes or excessive wear and tear
Important Note: If your scooter is incorrectly packed and is damaged in transit, we may be unable to accept your return. To help, we’ve produced a step by step video on how to re-box your scooter, you can find it here.
Once your E-scooter has been received, our technicians will review your return in-line with the above guidelines, this can take up to 5 working days.
If approved, you will receive a full refund less £20 to cover the cost of return. It can take up to 5 working days to show in your account and refunds will be made back to the original payment method.
Ready to return your item?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so we can process this as quickly as possible for you:
- Your order number (beginning with a "PS")
- The product you'd like to return
- The reason for the return
- If the product has been ridden