You will be unable to use your warranty if:
- The requested work is to repair consumable items which are not covered by warranty, these include: Tyres, innertubes, brake cables, brake pads, grips, bungs, rubber footpads and cosmetics (eg paint, decals and stickers).
- The part submitted for repair or maintenance demonstrates signs of misuse or handling that is contrary to the instructions set out in the user manual. Including, but not limited to, inappropriate use or incorrect maintenance and storage, or signs of crash damage.
- The submitted repair work is needed due to the E-Scooter having been involved in an accident or reckless / intentional damage.
- The E-Scooter has been opened, disassembled or modified with non-licensed or non official parts, and/or by a non-Pure Electric qualified individual
- The requested work is to repair normal wear and tear, surface or cosmetic damage
- You do not have original proof of purchase that validates the E-Scooters warranty
For more information on your E-Scooter warranty please consult the user manual or click here