Pairing with the Pure Electric E-Scooter app is quick and simple. To connect, follow these steps:
- Turn your E-Scooter on
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device
- Open the Pure Electric app and select your E-Scooter
- You will then be guided through the initial set-up steps to link your E-Scooter to your account and set a PIN number
That’s it! You should now be connected and able to update software and add additional security to your E-Scooter.
In rare cases, Gen 1 and 2 Pure Air electric scooters are discoverable on the Bluetooth connection screen, but can’t connect successfully. This has been known to affect iPhone models: 11, 12 and SE (Gen 2).
If this occurs, we suggest asking a family member or friend with an Android or older iPhone to install the app, log into your account and complete the firmware update on the E-Scooter. Once completed you should then be able to connect from your own phone.
Still having issues?
We’re on hand to fix it and get you back on the road quickly. Just complete the contact form here and provide the following information to help us diagnose and resolve your problem swiftly:
- Any error information on the app
- What happened when the error occurred
- Optional: Any photos of videos of the error (This helps us solve your problem faster)
We’re really sorry if anything has come up. But we’re hopeful it’s just a simple fix so we can get you riding again quickly!