The full e-scooter is covered including the electronics and battery, for two years from the date of purchase.
Who Is the warranty provider?
The warranty is backed by Segway, however the work is done by a partner based in the UK (called Sertec).
How can a customer claim on the warranty?
Please contact Sertec directly by calling 0203 192 1421 or via email: Segway-UK@sertec360.com.
The warranty is void if:
- The e-scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress
- The e-scooter has not been maintained properly (e.g. unchanged punctures and missing parts)
- The e-scooter has been misused (e.g. has been ridden by a rider weighing over the stated weight limit)
- The e-scooter was ridden anywhere other than private land
- The e-scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner