The full e-scooter is covered including the electronics and battery, for one year from the date of purchase.
Who is the warranty provider?
The warranty is backed by Inokim, however any work is carried out by Pure Electric on their behalf.
How can you claim on your warranty?
To claim on your warranty, please contact Pure Electric by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the subject line, please include a description of the issue you are encountering and a video or photos that best show this.
The warranty is void if:
- The e-scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress
- The e-scooter has not been maintained properly (e.g. unchanged punctures and missing parts)
- The e-scooter has been misused (e.g. has been ridden by a rider weighing over the stated weight limit)
- The e-scooter was ridden anywhere other than private land
- The e-scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner