All of our Xiaomi e-scooters are UK stock and come with a two year UK warranty. Please note, this warranty does NOT cover use in the rain. The full e-scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for two years from purchase.
Who is the warranty provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, but the work is done by a partner based in the UK (called SBE).
To read the full details of your warranty, please scroll the bottom of the appropriate product page: Xiaomi E-scooters.
How can a customer claim on the warranty?
If you would like to claim on your warranty, please email email@example.com with your order number in the subject line. Please include a description of the issue you are encountering and a video or photos that best show this. Please also confirm the best address for collection, your contact number and serial number, which can be found on the white sticker on the side of your e-scooter, beginning with the letters “SN”. One of our customer service agents will then be in contact and confirm the next steps.
The warranty is void if:
- The e-scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress
- The e-scooter has not been maintained properly (e.g. unchanged punctures and missing parts)
- The e-scooter has been misused (e.g. has been ridden by a rider weighing over the stated weight limit)
- The e-scooter was ridden anywhere other than private land
- The e-scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner