My e-scooter is locked. How do I unlock it?
Don’t worry, this is normally a quick and easy fix.
It’s possible you may have accidentally locked your scooter in the companion app (happens to the best of us!).
If this is the case, a simple swipe right in the app could be all it takes to unlock it.
Did it work?
In the rare case where that doesn’t work, follow these really easy steps:
- Carefully remove the handlebars by unscrewing the stem bolts
- Disconnect the cable inside for 3-4 hours
- Re-connect the cable and re-attach the handlebar
In nearly all instances, the e-scooter should now automatically unlock.
Your e-scooter’s problem might be a little more rare, but don’t worry! We’re on hand to fix it and get you back on the road quickly.
All you need to do is fill out our super quick and easy online contact form here:
(providing the answers below, helps us solve your problem faster)
- Any error codes on your scooter’s display screen
- Any error information on the app
- What happened when the error occurred
- Your order number
- Optional: Any photos of videos of the error (This helps us solve your problem faster)
We’re really sorry this has come up. But we’re hopeful it’s just a simple fix so we can get you riding again quickly!